which means a pile of books I probably won't read, but that I have all kinds of intentions to read. So, in a way, I am lying to myself about this whole thing. Or maybe I'm just super ambitious.
- The Six-Gun Tarot -- R.S. Belcher
- Outlander -- DIana Gabaldon
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep -- Philip K. Dick
- Old Man's War -- John Scalzi
- The Gunslinger: The Dark Tower 1 -- Stephen King
- Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs -- Molly Harper
- The Monkey Wrench Gang -- Edward Abbey
Those are the books I really, really intend to read this summer.
- Day Watch/Twilight Watch/Last Watch -- Sergei Lukyanenko
- Ancillary Mercy -- Ann Leckie
- Johannes Cabal, The Detective -- Jonathan L. Howard
- A Darker Shade of Magic -- V.E. Schwab
- The Inner Reaches of Outer Space -- Joseph Campbell
- Girl on the Moon -- Jack McDonald Burnett
Those are the book I am ABSOLUTELY going to read this summer.
- Pride & Prejudice: Manga Classics -- Jane Austen, Po Tse, Stacy King
- The Novel Cure -- Ella Berthoud and Susan Elderkin
- Aspects of the Nove -- E.M. Forster
- Romeo and/or Juliet -- Ryan North (I'm already reading this one)
- Uprooted -- Naomi Novik
- Winterwood -- Jacey Bedford
- Monstrous Little Voices: New Takes from Shakespeare's Fantasy World
Those are books I really would like to read this summer.
- The Sculptor -- Scott McCloud
- Writing Down the Bones -- Natalie Goldberg (already reading)
- Wild Mind -- Natalie Goldberg
And if I have time, I want to squeeze in those three.
None of this counts in the books on my e-reader or the audio books I want to read. I figure if I manage a book every two days I might get through the list.
Ambitions. I have 'em.