Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Oh Yeah, I'm Supposed to Self-Promote

This is the hardest thing I am supposed to do, harder than avoiding donuts, harder than folding laundry or vacuuming, even harder than going to a large dinner party.  Self-promotion for my writing,  Yeah.  I'm working on it.

You see, it's hard for me to just say "Hey, I wrote this great thing!  You should buy it and read it!"  In my head I'm looking down at my feet, kicking the dust, and mumbling "uh, yeah, so, I kinda wrote this thing and...well...it's erotica and NO PRESSURE HERE it would be cool if you'd take a look IF YOU WANT and ...um...it has pictures and...well, ok, nevermind."

So -- self promotion time

In the Temple of Nogged available at Smashwords.  It has nudity and animated stone gods and dancing girls.

No comments: