Wednesday, December 31, 2014

More books

I'm still combing through my shelves and picking out books to read.  I found more Books with a Marker in them.  I am really _terrible_ about starting a book and then starting another book and then another book...yet not going back to finish!  So, to expand the list...

Batman and Psychology by Travis Langley.
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (the spider-thingies at the beginning just skeeved me right out)
Thin Air (Weather Warden books) by Rachel Caine
Small Favor (Dresden Files) by Jim Butcher (I really need to catch up on this series, and now enough books are out that I won't have to wait!)

And I found another book to add to the New Books list as well.
Jane Austen, Game Theorist by Michael Suk-Young Chwe
On Ugliness, edited by Umberto Eco

So, I may be curling up with a book tonight!


No comments: