Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Long TIme Gone

Yeah, I haven't thought to post here for over a year.  I've talked plenty -- G+ and Ello are my favorite hangouts -- and so many times I've thought "Gee, I should just delete the damn thing." I hate leaving stuff lying around.

So, here's to 2015 and blogging again.  I will likely being changing the look of things and I'll be concentrating on books rather than my usual whining and cat pictures (I have social media for those).

Mostly, though, it was because, in the Christmas card Michael Guy sent me, he wrote at the bottom that he missed my blog.  This place, and earlier versions of it, did center my life for many, many years.  I met people, made friends, dealt with my shit, and had a pretty good time.

I'll see what I can do to wake it up and see if the motor still runs.

No comments: