Saturday, January 12, 2013

Photographic Evidence (Lotsa photos)

(2012 -- I found this as a draft in my posts, and I never published it.  I'm guessing it's from 2007 or before.  Historical interest, I guess.)


For those who are curious, here are my books, pretty much the way you might see them if you were in my house (which is not currently suitable for visitors, being in the midst of de-Christmasing). We start from the entry, go through the living room and kitchen, peek into my office, head into the back room, then (finally) end in the library. And don't be fooled -- any empty shelf you see is only waiting for me to stack something on it.












2 comments:

Scott said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has loads of non-book things all over the actual books.

Murphy Jacobs said...

OH, a bookshelf with ONLY books is a bit boring. I like deep shelves just because they let me put other things on them, too.

I'm fond of my junk.