Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Afternoon

That's one of my favorite Moody Blues songs. I'm so dazed that it seems impossible that it actually is Tuesday afternoon already. My head, it is thoroughly mucked with.

Still in the throes of Allergies, although it is raining today and I'm holding out hope that will stick more pollen to the ground so I don't have to breathe it. I'm taking a Walgreen's generic with the bizarre name of "Wal-zyr-D". Seems to be working. It's still tricky to do any thinking or to try to concentrate on any particular task.

The Husband and I are mourning our late, lovely cat, LaGuz. I remember when I realized something about death. I was no more than 3 or 4 years old and my pet Parakeet, Robin, died. I've lost many pets and I'm familiar with it, but it never loses the sharpness. If I let myself live in fear of that pain, I'll never feel brave enough to love anyone or anything.

1 comment:

Jammies said...

*hugs*