Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I feel so Justified in having ignored them so long

SciFi becomes SyFy


They might as well. They've shown damned little science fiction in the last few years. It's always a pleasant experience to know a commercial concern that started out saying it was aiming for a particular audience of which you are a member has now decided you are a social reprobate, an unbathed basement living mouthbreather with the IQ of stale Doritos.

Maybe if they'd ever bothered to, I dunno, develop and nurture worthwhile shows instead of rerunning C movie fare...

Good bye and good riddance. The Geek nation will find somewhere else.

1 comment:

whall said...

wow, I watch SciFi a lot and didn't even know this. Well, I mainly watch BSG and I watched Stargate a LOOOOT. Can't wait for Stargate Universe and BSG: The Plan.