Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Post Virus

The cold has run its course and now only soggy, disgusting leftovers remain. Leftovers that make me cough when I talk or lay down. Even with Nyquil.

My sleep pattern is completely blown. Last night, even drugged, I could not sleep for coughing and The Husband's snoring. I finally went downstairs at about 2 and curled up on the love seat. Within 10 minutes I was covered in cats (who have been banned from the bedroom at night). I slept fitfully until about 7 this morning, when The Husband woke me and sent me back to bed. I slept until about 10:30, woke up, coughed up disgusting stuff, and began my zombie day.

My voice is still scratchy and intermittent, my sinuses show every sign of a secondary infection (I have not been out of the house as far as the driveway since probably last Wednesday) and my life has contracted.

I am, in short, very whiny. With Cats.

No comments: