Sunday, June 08, 2008

Wide, wide world of bored

I'm not posting much because there's not much about which to post, and I can't come up with a good rant or bit of silliness. Seriously, this was a very slow week. My big adventures were reupholstering couch cushions and nursing my tendinitis. I've played a lot of Sims 2 because I have all this house design/decorate energy and no where to use it.

Today's big deals are planting roses and possibly putting up shelves. The roses, shipped bare root, looks like sticks, and will continue to look like sticks for some time, so it isn't worth taking pictures. It is hot outside and we have at last turned on the A/C, although it's only set to 79. With fans on, the house stays quite cool. I'm worried about the power bill. I'm trying to put together a resume. I vacuumed.

Thrills and spills, I'm telling you.

1 comment:

whall said...

Try politics.