Friday, June 27, 2008

Dilemma

It has become the irritation of my life.

I've never lived anywhere it was reasonable to NOT RUN THE A/C in the summer. I'm completely enjoying having the windows open and the breeze blowing. The cats love it. The bank account loves it.

And 6-8 times a day, clouds of headache inducing, throat scraping, lung spasming cigar and cigarette smoke come through those windows from my neighbor's patio. The cigar gas is new. It's disgusting.

There's a 6 foot high, 5 foot long piece of wooden fence and about 6-8 feet. I'm getting all this because of those same lovely breezes. They tend to blow from that direction. I have no ground upon which to complain. They are on their patio, with full rights to do what they like. And I am allowed to have my windows open to enjoy the nice weather and save electricity.

*sigh*

Questions like this have no good answers.

No comments: