Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In the Order I Think of Things

Planters makes dark chocolate covered almonds now. Doomed, I am doomed.

l'Becs made a post about songs sung at funerals, which has me thinking about incredibly weird yet strangely appropriate music I want sung at my death party. At the moment, I'm leaning toward "Every Breath You Take" by the Police, just for the creepy ghost vibe.

I'm debating whether or not to even do any unpacking today. The Husband is heading south for a couple of days, so I'll be alone in the new place until Sunday (a thought which does not fill me with glee). I'll be going at the end of the month (still less glee). I might be lazy today, at least until the guilt gets to me.

Speaking of guilt, I've been tagged by LazyGal.

What were you doing five years ago?
About the same stuff I'm doing now, only in a different latitude.

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
  • Unpack clothes
  • Ironing
  • Start some soup (as soon as I find the box with the pots in it)
  • Dishes
  • Work on editing (short story and stuff for work)
What are five snacks you enjoy?
  • Dark chocolate almonds
  • Rocky Road Ice cream in a glass of milk
  • Dark Chocolate/Cherry Kashi bar
  • Spinach Artichoke dip with bagel chips
  • Melted cheese on bread (it is just about perfection)
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
  • Donate massively to animal rescue societies
  • Travel all over Europe and stay at whatever hotel I wanted
  • Get all the books on my Want to Read list (duh!)
  • Get my master's degree
  • Bring my friends/family along with me when I travel
What are five of your bad habits?
  • I scratch whenever and where ever I want to scratch.
  • I hate answering the phone
  • I'm lazy sort of covers everything else.
What are five places where you have lived?
  • Orlando, FL
  • Ocoee, FL
  • Miami, FL (North Miami Beach, for a summer, for school)
  • Eustis, FL
  • Seneca, SC
What are five jobs you’ve had?
  • Cashier at a convenience store
  • Janitor/Assistant at an Alzheimer day care center
  • Receptionist at a synagogue
  • Receptionist/Secretary/Office Supply Nazi at a graduate school
  • Executive assistant to a company president/owner
What five people do you want to tag?

1 comment:

mkh said...

In a creepy coincidence I am finishing up a post about my own "funeral party mix."