This is what you do:
- Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday.
- Find 3 events that happened on that day.
- Find 2 other people who were born that day.
- Find 1 holiday that is celebrated on that day.
5. Find 2 other people who died on that day.
Because I'm morbid like that.
1870 - Women gain the right to vote in Utah Territory.
1961 - U.S.S.R. launches Venera 1 towards Venus.
2001 - NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft touchdown in the "saddle" region of 433 Eros becoming the first spacecraft to land on an asteroid.
1938 - Judy Blume, American author
1952 - Michael McDonald, American musician
1804 - Immanuel Kant, German philosopher (b. 1724)
2000 - Charles Schulz, American comics author (b. 1922)