Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Life in Six Words

I turn my back for a minute and next thing I know, I've got a tag hanging from my ear.

I have to use a quote, because, as usual, someone else says it better than I can.

"Try again. Fail again. Fail better." -- Samuel Beckett



In other news, I have a Facebook account now, which I am using in the best of Facebook tradition as a place to play time wasting games. One of the time wasters I am playing is called Knighthood, and to play successfully I need to have all my friends be knights in my kingdom. You might already be a knight (in my kingdom or someone else's) if you have an account -- the game requires nothing much from you unless you WANT to play. Otherwise, you're a chesspiece.

However, if you are curious and you like me enough to not only get a Facebook account but to install the little application for this game, let me know and I'll send you an invitation before someone else snatches you away to slave in their workshop...

Oh, and I've already had some 12 year old tell me that I'm too old for Facebook. Facebook is for the YOUNG, you see. I almost told him about BBSs, but I resisted. I'm so good. Gimme a cookie.


(PS. We have a lease. I have 5 weeks to pack.)

No comments: