Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nothing But Complaints

Remember last year and that whole breathing problem thing whatsis I had? Well, it's back. We're calling it "Sherri's Stress Reaction" and I'm heartily sick of it.

Oh, and I'm having muscle spasms and cramps in my mid back. Whee! Woke me up twice last night.

The house needs dusting and vacuuming, I need to do laundry, and LaGuz is back to peeing everywhere but inside the litter box. There are still dozens of small tasks to do. The Husband is gone this weekend for more Yoga training, so he will not get any of his chores done and I won't see him (although, honestly, I think we've seen enough of each other for a few days. Long car trips will have that effect.)

I can't seem to settle down to doing anything. Concentration is for shit.

That's about all.

No comments: