Friday, June 29, 2007

Tagged and tracked

Being as I have nothing else I'm going to do today besides change ice packs, I'll accept Dan the (sorta) famous Playwright's challenge. Besides, it's a meme. I am incapable of resisting and I can rip off his idea for response.

1. Name your area of expertise/interest

Bruises. I'm really interested in bruising at the moment. In fact, it's all I can think about -- how I get them, how I can treat them, what color they will be, how much sympathy ice cream I can cadge because of them.

2. How did you become interested in it?

I was encouraged by gravity and the proximity of a door.

3. How did you learn how to do it?

This is an art that must come from within. I have a natural talent that has been nurtured my whole life by coffee tables, throw rugs, assorted pets, stairs, and uneven spots in the lawn.


4. Who has been your biggest influence?

Isaac Newton's teachings have had a profound effect.

5. What would you teach people about it?

I don't know that this is something that lends itself to being taught. Of course, if someone else chooses to follow in my stumbling footsteps, I'll happily tell them about the best ice packs and bagged frozen peas to use.

I shan't tag anyone, but if you are bored today, go ahead, take a stab at it -- but go read Dan's for giggly inspiration first.

No comments: