Friday, May 04, 2007

Puragtives

While sitting quietly in my office this morning, deep in the plak tow of database creation, when I was disturbed by a distant rumbling. Bosszilla's office was quiet. The trembling I felt through the floor was coming from somewhere else. I stepped up to reception. The whole sales office was silent. Bosszilla was in the sale's manager's office with Son-in-law of Bosszilla (Let's call him Minazilla). There was nuclear fire breath and many little tanks were stomped. When the door opened, I scuttled back to my desk. Bosszilla stomped back to his desk, wisps of steam coming from his head and broken train tracks trailing from his feet. Minazilla limped after him, every so slightly chewed-looking.

After about 10 minutes, I heard another startling sound. Bosszilla was...singing. It was a ridiculous, silly little tune. Then I heard him joking with the receptionist. He was almost giddy. He was in a good mood for the rest of the morning.

I swear, he does the nuclear fire thing for the endorphin rush.

No comments: