Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What I Did For Money

Something else I've been doing for the last couple of weeks in between worrying about the cat and herding Ifs around is this

In case you can't really tell, there are three collars made with carved semi-precious and mother-of-pearl flowers, leaves and one big, freaking fragile butterfly. There are also four pendants, three of dichroic glass and one of a honking piece of agate with geode crystals in it. There are also some earrings I made with the leftover bits from the agate piece. It's close to $700 retail there. I'd just love it if every damn piece of it sold.

Not the best photo but I was in a hurry, as I have to pack them up in a few minutes.



I also did this circlet as a special order. It's already been shipped off to the particular fairy princess who requested it. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of it with the complete costume.



















Ok, that's it for me. I have to finish packing now. Roadtime is 7:30 AM with one stop to drop off Ophelia, and then we are on the road.

No comments: