Thursday, April 26, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

We pulled into our own driveway around 11:30 last night, and were in our own bed by midnight. The cats show signs of remembering who we are.

The drive was relatively uneventful. We stopped in Atlanta for a short visit with Miss S, who was looking lovely and sounding positive. She was, of course, very interested to hear that we might be relocating to an area much closer to her.

After that, the single most unusual event to take place was later, when the cold I have decided to exhibit itself in a sudden and entirely unsharable manner. Let's just say I was driving, then I was sneezing, and then I needed to stop driving due to the trauma. Yech!

Speaking of which, the cold has deprived me of my voice (like I am so surprised about this) and is not doing any favors for The Husband, either. We live on Dayquil and Niquil.

Well, it's time to start my day. There's unpacking and laundry, and I get to retrieve my kitty Ophelia from the vet. I'm hoping for good news there. They've had time to do all the tests and I should know exactly how to treat her diabetes.

No comments: