Monday, February 05, 2007

I BE LOVED!!

Thank you, MKH!

My birthday started early and I'm grinning very much. Today there was an Amazon box on my doorstep (always a sign of magic forthcoming). It contained three items...

The GOJIRA dvd set, with both the original (remastered!) Japanese classic, and the American version with Raymond Burr patched in, PLUS commentary and goodies!

The Essential Anuna CD. If you've got a taste for choral music or Irish music, this is the way to walk.

Neil Gaiman's The Sandman and Joseph Campbell: In Search of the Modern Myth by Stephen Rauch. If nothing else, I love this book because it has Klimt's "Death and Life"on the cover and I love Klimt (One day I will get one of those huge, expensive art books of Klimt to go with my big art books on Art Deco and the Romantic painters).

So I am happy that 42 looks like it will be very cool! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: