Wednesday, December 20, 2006

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED



1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....
6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
7. Borderline Personality Disorder ---Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Don't Mind Me, I'm Fine, I'll Be All Right, I've Got My Cats and At Least They Love Me
8. Personality Disorder ---You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

To which I add my own song...for Sociopaths --- Chester's Roasting on an Open Fire

3 comments:

It's Me, Maven... said...

PRECIOUS!

Scott said...

I don't like the idea of Santa creeping around in my house at night. Not one bit!

It's Me, Maven... said...

Oh, PS:

And to this, I shall now draw your attention to my post, which has a list of twisted carol versions, printed with permission from my favorite newspaper columnist.

Happy Holidays:)