Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Vital Midday IM

ME: YOUR CAT IS DISGUSTING!!!!

HIM: ?!?

ME: GUZZY!

HIM: threw up on the bed?

ME: She had POOP on her butt -- STINKY POOP...so she hops on the BED to wipe her smelly ass on the BEDSPREAD

HIM: LOLOLOL
HIM: *bad kitty*

ME: Now the bedspread STINKS and has to be WASHED again
ME: because SHE CAN'T CLEAN HER OWN BUTT
ME: which I did clean, with a huge protective wad of Kleenex
ME: but...ICK!

HIM: poor baby
HIM: being a kitty mommy is tough

ME: there is poop EVERYWHERE

HIM: ?!?

ME: that was fresh, just done on the carpet POOP
ME: STINKY, I CAN'T GET NEAR IT POOP
ME: Erk

HIM: okay, I'll be home in a half hour, I'll take care of it

ME: why do we have non-boxable cats? why?

HIM: I don't know

ME: She's a bitter old lady cat

HIM: yes she is. She's just a poopy old lady cat

ME: She's eying your shoes in the closet right now

HIM: lol
HIM: I'll check them for bombs

ME: She just jumped up on the CLOSET SHELF to wipe her butt on the velvet pillow from our wedding

HIM: sheesh
HIM: my but she's got attitude today
HIM: (put the pillow up higher)
HIM: I'm amazed she can still jump up that high

ME: Me, too, actually
ME: I think she did it again, must go check. do not TRUST her
ME: nope, she's doing evil somewhere else

HIM: lol
HIM: my neurotic kitty, how I love her

No comments: