Sunday, April 24, 2005

Yah, we just need to join up with this

You all know how hard it is for me to jump on a trend, join with the group, do anything even remotely "hip" or "now" until it is at least 5-8 weeks out of the public eye, or so done to death that everyone is sick of it. Well, I had to think long and hard about this one.

Declaration of the Unitarian Jihad

Yeah, I think I can help in the ongoing battle to bring forth calm and rational exchanges of differing points of view, even up to and including agreeing to simply disagree.

Oh, for all revolutionary purposes, you may refer to me in all correspondence as

Mother Superior Cat-o-nine-tails of Sympathy.

Hey, maybe I can get it printed on my underwear.


Take Unitarian Jihad Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

No comments: