Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Blame it on the Irish

My fave Leptard keeper tossed a meme my way. He's Irish, literate, and a musician, therefore I am helpless and must obey. Thank the goddess he doesn't have perfect teeth and smokes or I'd have moved there by now. Here's hoping he never asks me for money...

1. Total amount of music files on your computer:

Um, I keep music on two computers...4.77 MB on the desktop and 14.4 GB on the laptop. About 2/3 of the desktop's files are the same files are the same as the laptop's.

2. The last CD you bought was:

Alison Krause's latest, which I'd be listening to except the cats seem to have hidden it somewhere...

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?

Absolutely no idea. I listened to public radio all morning and they play classical, so I never know the name of anything. Something classical, most likely by someone European and dead.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

Salve Rex Glorie by Anuna
Sullen Girl by Fiona Apple
Playboy Mommy by Tori Amos
Do what I have to Do by Sarah McLachlan
King of the World by Steely Dan

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?

I'm only passing it to ONE person out of defiance to my Irish compulsion and that's Heather, because she's a meme virgin.

No comments: