Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Turn That Damn Light Off

Oh please say it ain't so! Are they really contemplatinganother Batman movie?

Let's put this in perspective. I loved the first movie, despite whatever it had and didn't have. I just plain did. I managed to like the second movie even when it ooked me out. I tolerated the third movie and took the campy performances as a sort of homage to the television series (how else could you possibly interpret Arnold and Uma?). I skipped the last one. I didn't have the stomach for it.

So let it lie there! Please, please, please! Maybe it would be worth putting up a petition begging Hollywood for mercy for ol' Batman?

On a side note, everytime I try to type "Batman", I find myself typing "Bathman" and *thinking* "Bathmat". Either I really want new rugs for my bathroom, or I'm channeling someone.

No comments: