Thursday, November 20, 2003

Looking for a scandal

It's just wrong. No matter how I look at this, it's wrong. These are the choices I see

1) He's a scary, scary man who is molesting little boys, and a smart parent won't let their little boys go over there no matter how much he pays.

2) He's so freaked out and scary that no one is sure what he's doing, but he's so damned rich that no one can stop him.

3) He's so damned rich and so freaky that he's a walking target for anyone who thinks they can get an out-of-court settlement.

I remember when he was black, you know? And super hot? And talented? I had such a crush on him when I was 13.



And how he's THIS



I think that pretty much explains itself. Parents, don't let your children play with SCARY, FREAKY PEOPLE!!!
Not even for money, duh.

No comments: